Sunday, August 8, 2010

Take me back to those teenage years.... PLEASE DON'T

My parents and I were talking about how when some people.... we will not name any names.... were when they were going through those wonderful teenage and were full of hormones and had the attitude problem and how wonderful they were to be around. So I was thinking of when I was a teenager what I did and I thought of a story that always makes my sister laugh.
I was having a rough day and my sister was being all sassy to me that day and I was probably do the same to her. Well the next time I saw her she was playing foose ball and wearing one of my shirts. That was it.... I yelled "You are wearing my shirt! ugh YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE!" Honestly how dramatic could I be.... time to take a couple of breaths and relax.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mere-Bear,
    I found the perfect button for your blog. Follow the link:
    http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/search/label/Link%20Buttons
    and scroll all the way down to the Sister Hinckley quote, the one about laughter. Just thought you would like it for your sidebar. Cute new blog!

    ReplyDelete